Friday, August 28, 2009

What a day

I reached home quite early today, I parked the car outside of the house. Before get down, I was busy picking up the things from the car to bring in to the house. At that time I was listening a very catchy song (I don't know the title but if I'm not mistaken the song was in Rush Hour film). Since I want to keep listening the song, I switched the engine off. After everything in my hands, I just walked out and closed the door. Then I realised something is not right. Ooooo.... I forgot to switched off the radio, the song is still there. Heippp.... how can the radio is still on where as I have locked the door. Oh no! The car key is in the locked car. I have no spare key.... :(
Now I'm inside the house and I still can hear the radio from the car. I'm waiting the spare key. Where is my wife? She is on the way back from Putrajaya. The spare key is with her.

1 comment:

Faris said...

Min,
Itu tandanya umur dah meningkat tua. Uban pun dah mula banyak. Kenalah taubat cepat2 sikit supaya tak terlambat.